Hey y’all recently I have read that writing your goals increases the likelihood of committing to them and taking actions by 42%. I have decided to write them down in my bullet journal for a daily reminder and share it with y’all.
Since this is my first written out goals I will not have a recap of last month’s goals because I didn’t have any, however I will be doing monthly goals and do a reflection of each month and tell y’all on things I could improve on and how I achieved/worked on achieving my goals for each month.
So, in May I want to:
- Write 3 posts a week
- Read 1 “fun” book
- Let the things I can’t control go as much as possible
- Eat healthier
- Get a strong start to college
- Continue bullet journaling– be organized
- Be more financially aware of spending
- Focus more on needs than wants
- Not eating out
- Eat breakfast every morning (I’m don’t eat breakfast)
- Try to keep up having a clean room/car for more than a day
- Figure out what to get my mom for Mother’s Day